This service is the next step up from the Mini Valet, with spot cleaning if you have spilt something small on the seats, or had dirty feet. As well as an exterior polish to restore and protect the paint.
Wheels and Arches Cleansing
- Wheels sprayed with dedicated wheel cleaner.
- Wheels agitated with a several different types of wheel brushes, to safely remove brake dust without scratching the wheel.
- Wheel arches sprayed with an all purpose cleaner and left to break down dirt build up, agitated if needed.
- Thorough rinse using a pressure washer.
- Traffic Film Remover (TFR) sprayed into door and boot shuts and hard to reach areas, agitated with a detailing brush.
- Whole body sprayed generously with TFR to break down the build up of road dust and dirt.
- Pre wash power washed off.
- Safe washed using a 2 bucket method, pH neutral shampoo and high quality mitts.
- Hand dried using a soft microfiber drying towel.
Decontamination and Protection
- Exterior plastic trims dressed and protected.
- Hand polish applied to restore and protect the paintwork.
- Tyres dressed to glossy or matt finish.
- Exterior glass cleared of dust, watermarks and hard to remove bugs, while leaving a hydrophobic layer.
- Interior glass cleaned of dust and finger prints.
- Rubbish removed or placed in a bag for customer to keep.
- Interior carpets, seats and mats thoroughly vacuumed.
- Interior surfaces thoroughly vacuumed (boot if empty).
- Dashboard and plastics dressed to leave an antistatic layer to reduce the build up of future dust.
- Spot cleaning of interior using specialist interior shampoo.
- Spot cleaning of leather using leather cleaner, then leather balm to protect and nourish the leather.
- Air freshener added to leave the car smelling as good as it looks.